- You must have a Udemy account to follow this tutorial. Use your own account or use below method.
- Now login into your Udemy account.
- After you are logged in, right click anywhere on the udemy website and choose Inspect or you can press shortcut button F12.
- Choose Application tab, then choose Cookies -> https://www.udemy.com or https://gale.udemy.com on the left.
- On the right, type into filter: access_token , double click and copy the value inside Value box. Save this Access Token somewhere as you will need this later.
- Now Download the Colab Notebook from the link given below.
- Click Here: https://dlsharefile.com/file/NjM2NGEzOWYt
- After downloading the file go to https://colab.research.google.com and upload the file you downloaded above.
- Now run the first, second and third cell one by one.
- In the fourth cell fill all the details accordingly.
- First Enter the Url of the Course which you want to download.
- In Download_Dir enter the directory in which you want to download the course.
- In the Access_Token field enter the token you got in step 5.
- Only change it if you want to download subtitles in language other than English.
- Enter the quality in which you want to download course videos.
10. Click the play button and voila!!! It will start downloading the course in the directory you specified.
Note: If the size of the course is big, it may take some time to appear in your drive or team drive