How To Hide Images On Android Device Without Any App
Learn how to hide images in your android without any app. With that, you can easily hide selective image files which you don’t want to share with others.
There are instantly million of a user who is using Android now. And Android is the platform that implements more features than any other operating system. In this post, I will tell you Hide any images on Android; we all require privacy in our content. As there are many media, like our personal pictures, etc., which we never want to share with any other person.
But we share our phones with our friends, family members, and natives for some reason. And at that time, our privacy gets in an emergency, and we perpetually want something that secures our content, and only we can access our content
Hide Images On Android Phones Without Any App
The method is quite simple and easy, and all you need is a cool rename file trick that will allow you to hide that content in the gallery. And all these without using any of the apps. So have a look at the complete method discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Hide Certain Images On Android Without Any App:
1. Mostly, every android has a file explorer, but if you don’t have any, I recommend downloading Ex File Explorer on your android device. Now open your file explorer or file browser.
3. You will see folders like Camera, Facebook, etc.; if you want to hide the images taken from your camera, you need to long tap on the Camera folder.
4. Now select the rename option there, and you need is add “.” before the camera that renames it with .camera and saves it.
5. Now you need to browse out the other image folder you want to hide; for hiding WhatsApp images, you need to move to the folder WhatsApp-> Media-> Whatsapp Images and rename the Whatsapp Images folder to “.Whatsapp Images”.
6. That’s it. You are done; now open your device’s gallery, and you will see that all the images from that folder will not get displayed in the gallery that is are hide. You can also hide them by deleting dot (.) from their names in File Explorer.
Use this method and easily hide any selective images from your gallery by just renaming the respective folder. I hope you like this and keep on sharing it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about t